We can Paint the Sky of others. Here is a blank thank you card from Cardinal Bend Workshop, a card thanking others for how they have influenced my life. To the left is an drawing of a girl who is painting the sky, from the edges of the rainbow continues more of the painting onto the card itself. The watercolor paints match well and are brilliant in color. “Thanks for painting my sky!” is written on the top right corner.
The Story Behind the Card
There have been so many people that have been a blessing to me and I wanted to have a card that would really say, “Thank you” my way. Thank you for being there and making my day brighter. For giving me a boost and showing your love.
- My mother who has encouraged me to start a business.
- Kimber’s piano teacher who let us borrow her car when ours went down
- The violin teacher who spent lots of time and patience with Kimber
- My daughters who are there to help when needed
- My husband who goes to work when he doesn’t want to.
I have given away more of these than I have sold because there are so many people that I need to thank. So many people who Paint the Sky right when I need it. Each and everyone of these special people has painted my sky with their thoughtfulness, kindness and love. This card is available in the shop section of this blog or on ESTY